Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment for Officer & Office Asst Posts
Vananchal Gramin Bank invites application for the recruitment of 49 Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Total No.of Posts: 49
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 07 Posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 17 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 25 Posts
Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Cut off marks for both the posts
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
|Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/
|OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD/
|Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
There is also a sectional cut off set by IBPS for both the posts. Kindly Check it here.
West Bengal Co-operative Banks Recruitment For Various Posts
West Bengal Co- operative Service Commission invites applications for recruitment of Assistant, Supervisor and Clerk-cum-Typist in various Co-operative Banks.
Details of Vacancies
|Name of the Cooperative||Post||Age Limit||Qualification||Gross Pay|
|Malda District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||Assistant||18-35 yrs||Graduate in any discipline and Basic Computer Knowledge||Rs. 18056/-|
|Mugberia Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.||Assistants (General)||Rs. 23400/-|
|Tamluk-Ghatal Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||Assistant-III||Rs. 18699/-|
|Murshidabad Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd||Supervisor||Rs. 8651/-|
|Jhargram Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.||Supervisor||Rs. 16439/-|
|Nadia District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||Assistant Grade-I||Rs. 17900/-|
|The West Bengal State Co-operative Union||Clerk-cum-Typist||Rs. 16212/-|
|Howrah Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd||AssistantcumCashier-cum Supervisor||RS. 16427/-|
|Bankura District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.||Grade III||Rs. 16262/-|
|Howrah District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||Grade-III||Rs. 19625/-|
|Arambagh Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.||Supervisor||Rs. 12137/-|
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC), Person with disabilities (PWD), Other Backward Classes – Rs.160.00
- Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) – Rs. 20.00
e-Payment may be made through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility.
How to Apply
- You will be required to scan and upload
(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
- You will get a registration number once you fill in your details. Submit your application fee as per your category. You will get a transaction ID once you fill in application fee.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction ID will generate. You need to save and get a print-out of the both the things.
There will be three stages in the selection procedure
Stage I – Written examination of objective type containing 150 MCQs with duration of 2 hrs.
Stage II – On the basis of performance in Stage I, selected candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list
Stage III – Verification of Testimonials : Candidates, provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also submit one set of self-attested copies of the same.