With eligibility conditions of just 50% marks in graduation and a salary higher than clerical cadre in public sector banks, cracking the RBI Assistant Exam is a quite a dream for anyone looking for a government job.
Reserve bank of India follows a system of online test, followed by an interview for recruitment to assistant cadre jobs. To help you prepare, we have compiled a list of the best books for rbi assistant exam.
As per the recent notification, exams will tentatively be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16 – 2015, across different centres.
As seen in the Table below, and also as explained in our post on RBI preparation Tips, there shall be 5 sections each covering 40 questions for 40 marks. Please check that post on preparation tips, we have covered the exam pattern over there in complete detail.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
In this post we will only be covering the specialized RBI exam books, in case you are looking for books to prepare sectionwise, go to this post and scroll down.
Importance Of Books For RBI Assistant Exam
RBI recruitments are seasonal, as a result exam oriented coaching is hardly available. However, thankfully RBI assistant exam books and other preparation material are readily available.
As you can read from the official notification, there will be both sectional cutoff and overall cutoff in the online written exam. In addition to this if you clear the written exam and are called for an interview, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of your TOTAL marks in written exam AND interview.
So it is highly important that you give your 100% to prepare for the online exam. And in doing so, RBI assistant exam books are your best bet.
The competition and difficulty level for RBI assistants exams are both higher than that for other assistant exams, but they are certainly not as high as what is seen in PO exams.
RBI Exam Books Available In The Market
We have listed the RBI assistant books in two section — books which contain study material and books which only contain RBI assistant solved papers/practice papers. Choose any one, all are from good publishers.
Books With Study Material
At the time of writing this post only Amazon had latest books, along with great offers. But you can also check RBI Books On Flipkart – in case they have updated their stock!
- Reserve Bank of India: Assistants Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) by RPH Editorial Board – Buy On Amazon – If you are confused, buy this book. It is the best selling book on Amazon in “Bank Clerical Exams” category
- Reserve Bank of India: Assistants Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) (Hindi) by RPH Editorial Board – Buy On Amazon
- RBI( Reserve Bank of India): Assistant Recruitment Examination (2015) by GK Publisher – Buy On Amazon
- Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts – Buy On Amazon
RBI Solved Papers/Practice Papers
Also check on RBI Solved and Practice Papers on Flipkart
- RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Practice Sets by Vidya Editorial Board – Buy On Amazon
- RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Practice Sets (Hindi) by Vidya Editorial Board – Buy On Amazon
- RBI Assistant Practice Papers (Master Guide Series) by Unique Research Academy – Buy On Amazon
- RBI Assistant Recruitment Examination 15 Practice Sets (2015) by GK Publisher – Buy On Amazon
- RBI( Reserve Bank of India): Assistant Recruitment Examination (2015) – 15 Practice Sets (Hindi) by GK Publisher – Buy On Amazon
Let us know what you think.