Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released E-Admit Cards for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2015.
The examination will be held on 15-02-2015. You can download your admit card from 21-01-2015 to 15-02-2015.
Steps to download your CDS Examination 2015 Admit Card
- You need to go to UPSC website to download your admit card.
- You will have three options to get your admit card, either enter your Registration ID, Roll Name or Name. You can get your admit card by choosing any of the given option.
- Enter submit button. Your E- Admit Card will be ready to be downloaded.
- Save the E-Admit Card in PDF format and take a print out.
Important Instructions given to Candidates appearing for CDS Examination 2015 by UPSC
- You will have to enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You should not do any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code. Your candidature ship will be liable for rejection if you do so.
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by you in the objective type Question Papers.
- You need to mark your answers by using Black Ball Point Pen only.
Best Wishes !