All of you who have appeared for SBI PO Exam held on 20, 21, 27, 28 June 2015 are now anxiously waiting for their result. The result of preliminary exam is expected to be out by Second week of July, 2015.
- You will have to go to the Bank’s website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- You will find a link to the SBI PO Results 2015. Click on it.
- Enter your Registration No., Date of Birth and/or password.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
Admit Card for SBI PO Main Exam will be available on the Bank’s website after 15 July 2015.
SBI PO Main Exam will consist of Objective paper for 200 marks and descriptive paper for 50 marks. Both the papers will be online.
- Objective Test will be of 2 hour and will have questions from
a) Test of English Language
b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
c) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
d) Test of Reasoning
- Descriptive Test will be of 1 hour. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
If we go by the schedule issued by SBI, the tentative dates for the next phase are as mentioned below
- SPI PO Main Exam 2015: August 1
- SPI PO Main Exam Result 2015: Last week of August
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Third week of September