Indian Navy has released an official notification announcing 50 vacancies for Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing in January 2022 at INA Kerala for SSC General Service (GS/X) and Hydro Cadre entries.
The unmarried male candidates interested in the courses can apply.
Details of the Vacancy
|SSC General Service (GS/X)||47|
- The candidate should have done BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- The candidate should be born Between 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2002
- Unmarried Indian Male
Prerequisites for Indian Navy SSC:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
- Shortlisting of Applications– The shortlisting will be based on the preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till the 5th semester. SSB Interview Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS.
- Medical Exam – Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry.
Merit List – Based on the performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared.