With Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited exam around the corner, I am sure you must be busy revising important current events, formulas, and practicing previous years paper.
Like other insurance papers, questions will be framed from four broad areas namely Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude. All the questions would be of multiple-choice type with optional answer choices. You will also be gauged on Descriptive English. Three questions will be asked in this section. To complete all the sections (Objective+Descriptive) you will get 2 and a half hours.
Let us now find out Last Minute Tips For AICL AO Exam 2015.
- Practice Papers – Pick and solve as many practice papers as you can every day.Your concepts should be clear by now. It is important that you solve a lot of full length practice paper to get accustomed to sitting and solving questions at a stretch.
- Solve Smart – Dedicate first five minutes in evaluating each section of the paper. Find out which portion would be easy to solve. Start solving that section first.
- Analyse your mistakes – Go through all the tests and questions you have solved so far. Look for the repetitive mistakes that you have made. You should focus on these areas and be extra careful while solving them on Examination Day.
- Revise all important formulas and concepts – It is important to go through all the important formulas and concepts. Jot down all the formulas in a note book, revise them daily.
- Practice quick calculations and short cuts – Go through all the squares root , cube root and tables. Have these important numbers at your tips to solve questions effortlessly. Speed is important to increase your number of attempts. Do not compromise in maintaining a good level of accuracy. Do not attempt your paper in haste.
- Online Exam – If possible you should take computer-based mock paper so that you are familiar with the actual test environment. This will make you completely prepare /adapt to the computer based test on your Exam day and save any wastage of time on understanding the mode of test.
- Time Management – You should try to complete the paper on the basis of time allocated. Attempt the section that you are strong at first, then move on to sections which are time- taking.
- Pick the best questions – Since there is negative marking for every wrong question, it is very important to pick only those questions that you are sure of/ comfortable with. Get acquainted with your strengths and weaknesses and attempt those questions only which will fetch you correct answer only.
- Stress free –The most important thing that is how well you take the pressure and remain calm while writing the exam. Preferably spend a day before the test in a stress-free environment. Meet your friends and relax the way you like. Stay relaxed and Have faith in yourself.
All the best !
Also See: Books For AICL AO Exam 2015