Life Insurance Company (LIC) has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/ IT/ Charted Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) for the year 2019
The total number of vacancies for this post is 590, that has been divided as mentioned below:
- For AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- For AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, ITor Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Please go through Official Advertisement for age relaxation.
Emoluments and Probation
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are also there
Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant) with two years post qualification work experience on the date of eligibility are eligible for two advance increments.
A candidate after appointment as Assistant Administrative Officer shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. This period may be extended upto two years.
For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges.
For all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
- Go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”.
- Keep your photograph and signature scanned before starting the application procedure.
- You will be asked to enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated. Note down this provisional registration number for future reference.
- You will have to enter other details once you get the registration number. Fill in all the details carefully as you will not be able to change it later.
- Make payment and then Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Click here to download Official Advertisement