The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released the Admit Card for the Assistant exam 2015.
Steps to Download NICL Assistant Admit card 2015
- You need to go to this direct link to download your admit card.
- You will be required to fill in your Registration number/Roll Number, Password / Date of Birth for downloading call letter.
- After downloading your admit card, you need to fix recent photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration and appear for your examination.
Documents to be taken at the examination centre
Following Documents Should be taken on your examination day
- NICL Assistants Admit card 2015 (photo affixed)
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing exactly the same name and other information as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- You should bring any one of the photo-identity proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People‘s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof.
The online exam will have questions on Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer knowledge and General Awareness. Examination will be of 200 marks and 2 hours duration. Negative marking will be applicable and for every wrong answer total 0.25 marks will be deducted.
NICL had released notification for the recruitment of 1000 Assistants in Class III cadre in January, 2015. The online exam for which is in the month of April 2015.
Check out the Instruction to Candidates Appearing for Online Examination issued by NICL
Best Wishes to all those appearing for NICL Assistant Exam