A fabulous news has come up right in the starting of the year for all the candidates aspiring to enter insurance sector. National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) has released notification for the recruitment of 1000 assistants in Class III cadre. Here is the notification of NICL Assistant Recruitment Exam 2015
- You need to have be a Graduate OR 12 pass with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST
and Persons with Disabilities);
- You should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and
- Proficiency in the Regional Language for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
The age limit for NICL Assistant Recruitment Exam 2015 is between 18 to 28 years (as on 30.11.2014). However, there is age relaxation in the upper limit for reserved categories. Details of the relaxation are as below
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
Please read official advertisement for other category age relaxation.
Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER while for other category students it is Rs. 500/-. Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master) ,Credit cards ,Internet Banking ,IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Keep your photograph and signature scanned before you start your application procedure.
- You will have to visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nicastjan15/ to start your application procedure. (This link will start working from 12-01-2015)
- You will be asked to enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id for registration.
- You will get a Provisional Registration Number and Password. Note down these details for future reference.
- Fill in other details carefully and submit your application
- Upload your scanned photo and signature , make payment and then on SUBMIT button.
The selection procedure is divided into two parts. Part A will have an objective paper comprising of five sections while Part B is interview round. The particulars of the both the parts are as follows
|Name of Test (A) (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total||200||250 (Total marks obtained shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks)|
|Interview (B)||15 marks|
|Total marks||A+B = 50 marks|
- The question paper except for the test of English Language will be set in English & Hindi
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted.
- After the written examination, successful candidates will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 70:30 respectively
- You will have to qualify in Computer Proficiency Test although no separate marks will be given for this round.
- Final Selection would be made on the basis of your performance in On-line written exam and interview.
Important Documents to be taken to appear for written examination round –
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof in original bearing exactly the same name and other information as it appears on the
call letter application form and
- Photocopy of the above photo-identity proof
Emoluments and Probation Period
You will get approximately Rs.15000/- per month in the initial stage in a metro city. Apart from this you will get other like medical benefit, membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalisation expenses, leave
travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes as per the rules of the Company.
You will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months.
Please go through Official Advertisement for more details.
You may also like to see : How to prepare for insurance exams
Picture Source : nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in