This post was written to assist Jyotsna who had contacted us for help. Do you need help? Contact us here.
Explain your problem in detail: Hi . I just wanted to know the book name for nabard exam.I m prepare for assistant manager level in rural development banking services (RDBS).suggest m proper book n paper pattern..bt mostly book name i want ..please please please please
Which exam are you preparing for?: assistant manager for nabard
One last thing. Do you have any suggestions for us to improve this website?: Nooo.m first time msg u..I hope u will reply m..m kindly waiting my answer.
Our Detailed Reply
Thank you for writing to us Jyotsna, and for your query regarding examination pattern and books to buy for the upcoming recruitment drive by NABARD for Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS).
Examination Pattern: There will be three phases in the selection procedure.
- Preliminary Test (Phase I),
- Descriptive-cum-Main Examination (Phase II) and
- Interview Round (Phase III)
The preliminary examination will be an online test comprising of 200 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying one mark. Questions will be asked from
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- Reasoning – 50 marks
- English Language & Computer Awareness – 60 marks (30 each)
- General Awareness – 40 marks
Phase II would be a descriptive exam for 100 marks. This paper will include Essay writing, Comprehension, Report writing and paragraph writing.
Final Selection will be made on the basis of your performance in all the three rounds.
Books – We have posted a detailed article on list of books for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam on our website. The link to the post is //competitiondigest.com/books-nabard-recruitment-exam-2015/
If you want to buy a book especially designed for NABARD Exam then you can take
- NABARD Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board (English) – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- NABARD Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board (Hindi) – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
If you want to prepare for different sections of the exam separately then
- For Reasoning – You may buy “A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal”- Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- For Quantitative Aptitude – Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- For General Awareness – Manorama Yearbook 2015 (English) – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (HIndi) – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- For Computer – Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy : Kiran Prakashan – Buy on Flipkart or Buy on Amazon
- For English – Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi – or
We hope this answers your query.
Photo credit: Veronique Debord / Foter / CC BY-SA