Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank has invited applications for the post of Officer in Scale III, Scale II, Scale I Cadre and Office Assistant. Candidates who have qualified CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014.
Here are the details of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 For Officers & Assistants
|Post||SC||ST||OBC||General||Total||Out of which||EXS|
|Officer Scale-II (General BankingOfficer)||2||1||3||5||11||–||–|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||–||1||1||2||4||–||–|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||–||–||–||1||1||–||–|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||–||–||–||1||1||–||–|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||–||–||1||1||2||–||–|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||51||6||57||116||230||–||–||5||18|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 41962/-|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 55589/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 17304/-|
These emoluments are inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting. Also Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity, etc. will be admissible as per Rules of the Bank.
|Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III||2 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||1 year|
Pre -Requisite Qualification
If you have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and you have obtained the scores as given in the notification, you can apply for this recruitment drive.
Officers & Office Assistants – 70 Marks for SC/ST/PWD and 80 Marks for rest of the categories
Kindly check the sectional cut-offs from the official advertisement.
Selection will be made on the basis of your performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview.
Interview will be held at the MEERUT and the complete address of the venue will be intimated in the call letters.
An Application fee of Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/ExS candidates and for others is Rs. 100/-.
You can pay the application fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No. 4007002100055989 by means of a challan. Download Challan
- Pay your application fee before you start your application procedure. Take a print out of challan and get your challan made by visiting the bank’s branch.
- You need to apply online through Bank’s website www.upgb.com or you can directly access the form by visiting http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_sugbnk1214/
- Keep your email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September 2014) active .
- Fill in all the fields in the online Application form carefully. You will not be able to edit your application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
Download the official advertisement