Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarter.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Exam
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
- Tier I Exam: 1 hour
General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
General Awareness: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
English Comprehension: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- Tier II: 2 Hours
Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities: 100 Questions of 200 marks
Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension: 200 Questions of 200 marks
Paper-III: Statistics: 100 Questions of 200 Marks
Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics): 100 Questions of 200 Marks
- Tier III: Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.): 100 Marks
- Tier IV: In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) will be conducted.