Tamil Nadu Merchantile Bank Ltd. invites application for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager for 2015.
You need to have a First Class Post Graduate degree in Commerce /Business Administration / Mathematics from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Please note that both graduation & Post graduation should have been in regular college course and scored 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates minimum marks is 55% in both courses. Degrees from Open University/ Correspondence courses are not acceptable.
The Maximum age is set at 26 years as on Dec 31, 2014. Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Physically Challenged category will be 5 years.
An application fee of Rs 500/- by crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli
The selection procedure involves two rounds: An online objective type examination and Interview. Online exam will be held at Tamil Nadu and Mumbai only. On the basis of performance in the online examination, short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview.
Pay Scale and Emoluments
Pay Scale will be fixed at Rs. 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 -20100-800/8-26500.
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 14,500/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 15,921/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc.
In addition to this you will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc.
How to apply
- First you need to register on bank’s server to get a user id with password. Click on the link for REGISTRATION
- After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server.
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”.
Documents to be enclosed
You need to submit a hard copy of the E-application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with the following documents:
- Demand Draft.
- One recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the Hard Copy of e-Application and the application should be signed..
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or recent Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of both UG & PG degree Certificates or Provisional Certificates and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated UG & PG Degree Mark Sheets..
- Proof for both degree completed in regular college course. (Any certificate received from the college. i.e. College name printed in degree certificate / mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, conduct / character certificate etc.
The printed hard copy of the e-Application along with the enclosures should reach the bank office within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration but not later than Feb 13, 2015.
Do not forget to superscribe “Application for Recruitment of Probationary Asst. Managers 2015” on the top of the envelope.
Applications need to be send to :
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Click Here to read the Official Advertisement